A disorder caused by allergy-causing substance, called allergens. Allergens could be pollen, dust, and pet hair. The common symptoms include sneezing and running nose.
If you’re experiencing new, severe, or persistent symptoms, contact a health care provider.
The most common symptoms include:
- Continuous sneezing, especially after waking up in the morning
- A runny nose
- Stuffy nose
- Itchy nose
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Sore and scratchy throat
- Frequent headaches
- Nasal congestion
- Postnasal drip
- Itchy Palate
- Sleep disordered breathing
→ Common treatment options
→ How is this diagnosed?
An allergic reaction is caused when the immune system overreacts to certain substances called allergens.
It may be caused due to:
- Contact with outdoor allergens like pollens from grass, trees and weeds
- Contact with indoor allergens like dust particles, pet hair and mold
- Irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes and diesel exhaust
- Hidden food allergies
→ Questions to ask your doctor