Also, Nissan and Renault renew Alliance to boost EVs.
InsideEVs is proud to present the one hundred and forty-nineth regular episode of its weekly podcast. Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and all the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, and Tune In – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests and co-hosts. We also stream the show live on Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, and YouTube on Friday at 9:30 AM EST.
This edition is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Kyle Conner from the Out Of Spec Studios family of YouTube channels, as well as long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs senior editor Tom Moloughney, host of the YouTube channel State Of Charge.
This week we discuss:
- the debut of the much-improved 2024 Mercedes eSprinter
- Ford teasing a high performance Ford F-150 Lightning
- Nissan and Renault renew the Alliance to boost EVs
We truly hope you enjoy this latest chapter in our podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!
Tune in to our previous podcasts!
- Audi Activesphere Debuts, Tesla Investing Billions More In Gigafactory 1
- Genesis X Gets Greenlighted, Toyota Argues Against Going All EV